Hillsborough County Residents
The Hillsborough County Housing Stability Program helps Hillsborough tenants and landlords settle their issues, get paid up, and agree to a plan moving forward, quickly and without going to eviction court. The Housing Stability Program services for low- and modest-income tenants include:
- free, virtual mediation with a neutral mediator to help tenants and landlords solve their problems
- access to expedited rental assistance
- hands-on assistance applying for rental assistance
- housing stability social services
- legal information, advice, and representation
To learn more or to have your tenant apply, visit www.bals.org/hchsp.